Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I guess it's decision time...

So.. tonight I'm feeling a little sorry for myself.. I'm starting to think that I may have been had, but I'm not sure... perhaps I should start from the beginning.. Well, I mentioned a while back that I thought I had a special someone.... he and I had been friends for a long time, and as far as I knew, he was in a relationship that he didn't really want to be in.. I had had feelings for him for a long time, and did a good job of hiding them for a while... finally, I told him... when I did, I told him that I wasn't looking for anything, at least, not right off the bat... neither of us were ready for anything like that anyway... I also left him with a question.. I asked him if there was a point.. if I should hold on to those feelings, or let go of them... he didn't answer me... so, time went by.. he's still in the relationship.. and every time I start to think that maybe I should give up on him... it's like he senses it.. and he does something to change my mind... the last time we spent any amount of time together was Canada day... he lets me believe that he has those feelings for me... but he still can't answer that one question... I asked him the question then, so that he could be honest with me.. so that time wouldn't go by with me thinking that something was going on when it wasn't... it was protection for myself.. I didn't want to get hurt.. because that's what seems to always happen.... and yet, here it is.. six months later... nothing has changed.. he's still in the same relationship he was in... and he still hasn't answered that one question... I sent him an email the other day... asked him again... even though, it's kinda late now... if the answer is no... I am going to be hurt... I still want and need to know... it feels like I've been led on... it feels like I've been lied to... even though I don't know if I have or not... I just don't know if there's anything I can do about it....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Riki. I will answer since no one has. My thought is that, the fact that he would and still refuses to answer the ?, should mean a no. Hate to be the bearer, but just my thought. Too bad, your a great lady and he is missing out on alot. P.S - You look like you have a great set of boobies,,yummy (hope thats not too crude..) Bi for now, Bi and Well Hung

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Yeah... I think you guys are probably right.... also means that I wasted 6 months waiting for this guy... who let me believe that he had feelings for me when it's obvious now that he doesn't... still can't help the feeling I get when I look out the window and see him working on one of his vehicles, though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home