Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, August 06, 2005

End of Summer Already??

Well, it's August, and Old Home Week will be unofficially starting next weekend.. the midway will be up and running, probably by thursday... and I think the shows begin on Saturday, but I could be wrong... for me, though.. the most fun is the Gold Cup Parade.. this year, it falls on the 19th.. I've done up a little counter to keep track of the days till the parade.. it's not exactly the way I wanted it, but hey.. it works..

Can't wait till Old Home Week!!
Daisypath Ticker


No, I'm not going to be in the parade this year, as I have in the past.. tried to, though.. my work was going to put in a float, but didn't get it together in time... oh well.. always next year I guess... it's more fun to watch than be watched when it comes to parades, though... I'll have to be sure my cameras have new batteries.. because I'll be sure to take lots of pictures... I fouled up last year, as the batteries died in the camera almost as soon as the parade started... I intend to be prepared this year.... and, I intend to ride the ferris wheel, and other rides, if they let me... *G*

Simpsons Trivia
Nobody got either answer... the Stonecutters rig every Oscar night, the quote belongs to none other than Bart Simpson himself.

Today's Simpson Trivia Question:
In "The Simpson 138th Episode Spectacular," when Krusty is pretending to be the hemorrhoid suffering "after" guy, what does he say he can now do again?

Simpsons Quote
"Listen, you big, stupid space-creature. Nobody but nobody eats the Simpsons!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home