Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ok, you got me,

Wow... I remember a time when I thought reality shows were nuts.. who would really do that crap anyway?? What was the point, except to make a complete fool of yourself in front of a global audience, for money no less??? but now... wow... I'm hooked... I can't help it... the first one to suck me in... The Amazing Race (AR8 starts next tuesday, btw).. being a travel wannabe, a show like that is my dream... then it was Nashville Star... of course, being raised in New Glasgow, NS... I had to cheer for the hometown hero, George Canyon.. then, I started watching American and Canadian Idol... didn't get to see the whole deal, though.. cuz I work Wednesday nights.... and now, RockstarINXS... of course, I've got to watch that, and again, cheer for the hometown boy, JD Fortune.... That one ends tonight.. I can't help to think what New Glasgow is gonna be like... if JD should win... I mean, there's already signs all over the dang place... but they did that for George Canyon too.. and man, what a homecoming he got... but if JD should front INXS... wow... a legendary band with a small town Nova Scotia frontman... now, that's history.... man, do I ever feel like a dweeb.... oh well, 10 minutes to RockstarINXS.... GO JD GO!!!! WOOHOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home