Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Is this weird?

I was jus thinking about something.. I've just realized that I do something a little weird, or strange.. and I'm wondering if anyone else does this... I was thinking about all the different computers I've had in my life, and I've realized that I name all of my computers.. and I had quite the little group....
Bertha was the first.. she was a good'un in her day... she worked hard, and never let me down.. unfortunately, she passed on in 2002... then, there was Bessie... poor Bessie was used and abused.. beaten, even.. she was shuffled around, thrown away.. I think in the end, Bessie just couldn't take the strain.. we lost her in 2004... that's when Eunice came into our lives... Eunice was our only for about a year... and she continues to give loyal service... We also now have Nessie.. she's not as hard a worker as Eunice, but just as loyal... She is a bit forgetful.. in other words, needs more memory.. *L* My mother has with her, Quasimodo... He is good, but a bit slow.. he is, however, exactly what my mother needed.... And last, but not least, we have Griswald... Griswald was adopted last week from Advantage Communications.. I'm not sure how long he was with them... but, like all good workhorses, when he got too old, he was put out to pasture, and that's when I took him home... Griswald doesn't know this, but unfortunately, he is going to be an organ donor....
So tell me.. how weird am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home