Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, August 22, 2005

And the Tag goes on...

Lets see.. looks like Nick tagged me for this one.....

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

1. Jully Black - Sweat off the Brow
2. Statler Brothers - I'll Go to my Grave Loveing You (I shall always be diggin' this song)
3. Toby Keith - As Good as I Once Was
4. Kalan Porter - In Spite of it All (yeah, I actually do like that song)
5. Rightous Brothers - Unchained Melody (this is my always was, always will be, all time favorite song)

Ok.. now, who to tag...
1. Caligirl
2. Frankie
3, Champ (just cuz I bet his picks would be good)
4. SteveBeairsto (just for the hell of it)
5. Kratz (just cuz I haven't seen him in a while)


Simpsons Trivia
Nobody even tried to get this one.... the answers were... Krusty can ride a bike again, and the quote belonged to none other than Homer Simpson

I don't feel like doing up a question, so here's some quotes.. I'll keep up with the theme of the post, and give you five of 'em....

"..If you got hurt or died, despite the extra attention I'd receive, I'd miss you."
"Doctors are idiots. You can 'ching-ching-ching' cash in on this tragedy."
"English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England."
"Marge's dates get homlier all the time."
"The church receiveth, and the church taketh away."

5 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    i like that kalen porter song also. its a great pop song...plus if i was 16 i would so be in love with this kid...he is a cutie.

    i did mine :)

    hugs...hope things are well with you to the east of me.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    to answer the simpson quotes:

    1. lisa
    2. ?? not sure
    3. homer (for sure)...lol
    4. patty and/or selma
    5. rev. lovejoy (lol)

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    I'm in the QEH at the moment, Cali... have been here since tuesday.. I'm hoping to be sprung tomorrow... although, I said the same thing last night....

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    sorry to hear you are back at QEH. hope things are ok?

    big hugs to you...and get home soon.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Riki! Hope you recover soon...

    Well, I don't pay attention to the current music nowadays, don't know what the hell is going on really. I think most current music is utter crap which is why I have tons of oldies, maybe I'm just and old generation X foger lol. Both my radio and MP3 players play an eclectic assortment of tunes from all eras (including the occasional current tune if it's any good) but I'll do the best I can...

    Purple Haze: Jimi Hendrix
    Lady: Lenny Kravitz
    Come As You Are: Nirvana
    Roam: B-52's.
    Paint It Black: Rolling Stones
    Anywhere I Roam: Metallica.
    Pass The Dutchie: Musical Youth
    What You Need: INXS
    Hey Jude: Beatles
    Honky Tonk Women: Rolling Stones
    God Save The Queen: Sex Pistols

    To name but a few tunes...

    I could talk about this subject for hours and hours on end if need be lol.

    Anyway, hope you get much better!

    Steve Beairsto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home