Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, October 06, 2005

Age is just a number, right??

I was reading Missy's blog, and I realized a few things... 1, she's younger than me.. *L* 2, she's doing all the stuff I'd like to be doing... she's getting married, to a great guy, I might add.. they're buying a house and moving out of the cool apartment that they live in.. it's a loft in downtown Charlottetown.. awesome place.. *G* Me, I live in a crappy little semi-basement apartment with my little brother... I'd like to own a house, but I don't see that coming in the near future.. I'm thinking of going to university.. as a mature student... I think that's funny.. me? Mature?? *LOL* I'm actually going to apply as a mature disabled student.. at St. Mary's in Halifax... I was thinking about that... if I do go there, I'll probably be in classes with kids 10 years younger than myself.. weird... oh well... Good luck Missy.. once you've got everything situated, you've GOT to have one helluva house warming party.. just to prove you're not getting too old... ;)

6 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Steve B said…

    You won't be alone at uni Riki...there are a lot of mature students on campus nowadays, so don't feel too discouraged. If I go to uni it'll be through correspondence with Athabaska University. I'm like you, not too fond of seeing kids 10 years younger than me in class, bring back too many bad memories hehehe. Incidentally, I've updated by blog, check it out.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    I'm actually looking forward to it.. it's a new challenge.. it'll be weird with kids younger and smarter than me.. and I'll be able to look at my cousin who took the same program I'm taking and dropped out after 2 years cuz she failed one class.... and say hey... I can do this better than you.... hehehe...

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    so... are we gonna discuss about that age thingy??? or not???

    I am pretty sensitive on age issue. LOL.

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    You're what.... 2 years older than me??? *LOL* my champagne birthday is in May.. Partay!! hehehe

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Blogger mistipurple said…

    hi riki! i jumped blog from caligirl! yes, nicky made me do that! lol. i questioned his intelligence, and that was my penance. lolol.

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger mistipurple said…

    hope you're doing well. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home