Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, September 08, 2005

My New Timer

I'm sure you're wondering what the little Daisypath timer at the top of this page is about.... well, it kinda goes like this... next year, in May, I will turn 28 on the 28th, making it my champagne birthday... I also have a little friend, who is pretty much a little sister, who will be turning 19 on the 29th... the 28th and 29th of May next year land on Saturday and Sunday... so I'm guessing there's gonna be one hell of a party... so why not count down???? Daisypath doesn't have a birthday counter, which kinda sucks... but this is ok...

btw, I've decided to give up on the Simpsons Trivia... Cali was the only one that really participated anyway.... and I'm also thinking that it's high time I changed the song on this site... that's my next project.... any requests???

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 30TH!!!! i knew there was something about you i liked riki...lol both of us are Gemini freaks! lol

    requests? hmmm?....im partial to 80's stuff. but what you play on here is your choice and so far you have played some pretty good stuff. IMO.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    oh and btw.....i will be 39 on that birthday. :)

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Cool... you should come into town that weekend for the party... I'm guessing it'll be at the sports page... that's where we do everythign else... *LOL*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home