Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Next Edition of Late Night Ramblings

Well, it's 2:15am, and yes, I'm at work... for those of you who are wondering, I got out of the hospital last Tuesday.. so far so good... my shifts are changing next week too, so I won't have to sit here so friggin late at night.. these night shifts get to me... especially when there isn't anything going on.. I can sit here for hours just surfing the net.. I suppose it's not too bad, hey.. I'm getting paid 10 bucks an hour to surf.. what better job can you get than that?? *L* it just gets a bit mind numbing after a while.. because you run out of stuff to do.. I've checked all my message boards, email addresses, blogs.. played as many online games that I could stand, that I can access from work(I'd love to be able to play pogo right now).. and I've run out of things to do... so I'm typing away to you, my readership (do I even have a real readership?? *L*).. I know I can always count on you... you guys even left messages for me when I was in hospital... such great friends.. as I've said.. makes a gal feel loved for a change...
As for what I've been doing in the last week.. PeiInfo has started a new Cut Throat Island game, which is similar to the Survivor series on TV.. we've done two rounds so far.. and my team has won a round, and lost a round... we lost the last round, so we now must oust someone from our team, cut their throats, as to the name of the game.. eventually the teams will dissolve, as on Survivor, and it'll be every poster for themselves... I was 3rd runner up last game... am hoping to go all the way this time...
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.. I know that Thanksgiving in the States is a big deal, much bigger than here in Canada.. for Americans, today is the beginning of the Holiday season, the season of crowded malls, and grumpy salespeople wearing santa hats.. *L* We've been doing it here in Canada since Halloween was over... my mom is in full Christmas swing.. although, most of the presents she's bought are for the grandkids... will have to remember to tell her what I want for Christmas...
The Best Christmas gift I think I could really wish for, would be for a new kidney.. I've been waiting now a year and a half, and I think that would be an awesome Christmas present.. the only thing about that is, someone has to die for me to get it, which sucks.. and I don't want anyone to die for me, especially around Christmastime..
Well, I think that's enough rambling for me...

Happy Turkey Day USA!! Don't eat too much or fight over football games....:)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    glad to hear you are out of the hospital. wasnt sure what was going on since you havent posted (slap on the hand).

    its hard for me to still get used to having thanksgiving in october. definitly isnt a big thing here like back in cali. its more a day for everyone to get together...eat, football...and hang out. but its big! i never got into "black friday" though...i love my sleep too much to go shopping at 6am in the morning. my mom and sisters did that though...still do. crazy people!

    big hugs to you girlie have a great weekend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home