Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

CutThroat Island Update

As I said in my last post, PeiInfo has a survivor game going on, called Cut Throat Island.. we just finished the third round, and I've have my throat cut!!! so much for winning it this time.. and I came so close last time... this time, I didn't even get a chance... sucks, I'm telling you.... I think that there was some kind of scheme about to kick me off the team after last Sunday, which was the day of the deadline... instead of coming online, I went to my mom's for supper... didn't even get online till late Sunday night.. by then, the winner had been announced.. and it wasn't my team... so, with heavy heart, I cast my vote for who should be cut... and when I logged in at work today, I discovered that I was the one who was cut!! Well, of all the dirty........ I won't finish that..
I've got a couple of ideas why I was cut... one of them is the Sunday night at Mom's... then, there is the fact that those who were on Sunday night got the idea for the final submission from something I submitted... and we lost... and in the last challenge, I didn't agree with the rest of the group that our submission was a winning one, and I was right.. we lost.. perhaps they realize what kind of asset knowing those kinds of things would be on my own.. and got rid of me before the teams dissolved...
These are my theories.. I'll keep you updated...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    Oh, I could tell you some stories, Frankie... like the identity of the person who approached me about an alliance.... but that person could be here... so don't want to say..

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Matty said…

    Riki you could pm me at the "other" board! I'm dying to know who you believe put you out! Pleeeeezzzz

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kratz said…

    riki,

    Sorry to have seen your throat cut. Hope to see ya around the fourm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home