Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, July 23, 2005

When the Cat's Away...

So, my parents are going on vacation... they're not going very far away.. only going to NS fora few days.. but, me and Steve get to babysit while they're gone... and who will we be babysitting, you ask?? just scroll up a bit and take a look at that cute little black and white kitty that's pawing at the door.. *L* That's our kitten.. well, I guess at 2 years old, he's not really a kitten anymore.. but we still think of him that way.. Mom doesn't want to leave him at home by himself for longer than 2 days.. she thinks that he'll tear the house up.. and since me and Steve don't have a legal set of wheels, she figured it would be easier on all of us if Screech just came to our place while they were gone... it's going to be so much fun.. I miss the little guy... I just hope that my land lord don't come around while he's there.. you see.. one of the reasons we didn't take him with us when we moved out was because we're not allowed pets in our building.. I'm hoping that if they do find out, they won't say anything because the kitty isn't going to be a permanant tenant... like I said before, we're babysitting...

Simpsons Trivia
Matty was the only one with the correct answer, which was: eat all our shirts!

Today's Simpsons Trivia Question:
Mr. Burns' son Larry is the result of Mr. Burns meeting Larry's mom where?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    hiya riki....did you get your other free pass for pogo?

    my answer to this simpsong question is: YALE...A 25TH COLLEGE REUNION.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Yeah, Cali, I did.. but I couldn't use it.. apparently you can only use one free pass per account... I put the second one on my mom's account and put her pointage up a bit.. *G* I've decided that once I get my bills paid down I'm going to get my own club pogo account..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home