Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My New Trivia Feature

I have decided on a new feature which I thought was kinda fun.. it'll also get me posting more... *G* I was thinking that on the end of my posts, I"ll add a Simpsons trivia question... those who wish to participate can post their guesses for the answer in the comments section... I'll keep track of who gave the right answers, and at the end of the month, the winner gets braggin rights... and maybe a psudo prize.. I haven't decided on that one yet....
So, let's begin..

Today's Simpsons Trivia question:
In "Lemon of Troy," Ned tells the Shelbyville tow truck driver to eat what?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Riki, bi johnny here. I didn't see the show. And I can't imagine Ned swearing, so maybe he said eat my hat! Just going out on the limb. Have a great one..

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Matty said…

    "Yesss eat all our shirts!!""

     

Post a Comment

<< Home