Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, July 14, 2005

How much stock do you put in dreams??

I have a question.. I suppose the answer depends on your religious or philosophical beliefs.. maybe not, I'm not sure... I sometimes have strange dreams, and I had one the other night that is troubling me... I'm wondering what it's meaning could be...
As most of you know, Chrystal Beairsto was my best friend.. well, this dream involves her... she came to see me, as she does sometimes.. my grandparents come to see me too... anyway, she was very angry with me.. and she wouldn't tell me why she was so mad... it's been bothering me ever since.. wondering why she would be so angry with me... an obvious reason comes to mind for me... over the past few months, I've been making a play for her boyfriend... hasn't exactly been successful.. but you know how that goes... I'm wondering if it's a guilt thing, considering that she was my best friend.. and this guy was practically her husband.. or if she's actually really pissed at me and wants to kick my ass... or is it just my brain playing weird tricks on me.. or is it simply just a dream?? what do you think??

5 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    it could be guilt... but it is only a dream, Riki!!!

    I read somewhere that if you could recall the dream, it won't come true. However, if you could not recall what you dreamt before, ooooh that will come true. That's when you have DEJAVU.

    Lick your lips if you are sexy- RHSPapa

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    I have had dreams before, though, that I'm not sure if they are dreams or not... I don't know if I was awake or not... those are the ones that scare me...

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Her boyfriend isn't worth your efforts. He's no good, not worth anyone's time of day. You are a wonderful person and can do much better than him.

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think dreams mean a lot. I've dreamt things and they've came true- my ex and I would dream about eachother all the time, many times on the same night...strange. The dreams were pretty intense. Recently, as I am trying to move on, I've started dreaming about him again. I think it may be guilt in this case. If you think this guys is worth it, then I say go for it- if she was indeed your best friend, then she's want you to be happy. Just my .02 cents..lol

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger hh said…

    Dreams can reveal insights into our lives. They can reveal things to us that we had tucked away back there.

    I would agree with you that perhaps it is guilt.

    I definately don't think that she is actually coming in your dreams.

    Perhaps, there is something you are angry at yourself at. I heard that all people in a dream represent oneself.

    Perhaps, before she died, she appeared to be mad....

    ?
    Try not to assume they are anything more than what you are sure about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home