Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, February 06, 2005

My Dilemma...

I could be in trouble.... I've noticed in the last few weeks that I've started to develop feelings for someone who I talk to online... Ordinarily, I probably wouldn't think a whole lot of it.. I might tell the person about it, I might not.. depending on how well I know the person.... the problem here is.. although I've been talking to this guy for a while, a year at least... I really don't know a whole lot about him.. he knows a whole lot about me, but that's because I tend to talk about myself a lot.. *L* The things I don't know about him are many.... I don't know his name, where he lives (I know it's on the Island, but that's it), where he works, what kind of car he drives... I do know that we share a lot of common interests... same music tastes... and he has a vivid imagination... So.. my dilemma is this... should I sit on these feelings, and see if they go away, as they often do.... or, should I let him know about them.. and see where things go from there?? What should I do??

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    He knows nothing about any of this... I'm sure he'd rather keep things the way they are.. letting people know only his handle, and hardly anything else about himself... one of the reasons I'm being so vague is because I know he frequents this site.. and I don't want him to find this stuff out before I'm ready to tell him myself.. if I tell him... if he reads this, he's going to know... but he's not going to know that I'm talking about him...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home