Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, January 28, 2005

Another Update

I know I haven't been around much.... but I've been busy working.. *G* I love being employed.... I've also been working on one of my webpages... we had a couple of big storms here in the last two weeks, and I got some great pictures... they're posted on this website... have a gander, and take a look at the kitties, too... they're my babies... *G* Question for you all.... does anyone know where I can get a computer to put my old hard drive in?? the drive is 12gbs in size, and it has Windows XP Home installed on it... I really want to get it up and running again, because there's about a thousand songs on it that I'd like to get back.... I haven't had the money to get it going until now... anyhoo.. I'm kinda short for time at the moment... I'll update again soon........

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    Oops!! That's my fault.... typo in the addy... it's fixed now, though......

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Steve B said…

    Geez, I didn't realize how bad the storm on the Island really was, my sincere condolences.

    Nice picture of the kitties though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home