Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, January 21, 2005

Just checking in...

I know it's been a while since I last posted anything... but I've been busy with my new job.... *G* I started on Tuesday... and since then I just haven't had much time to come on here and say a whole lot... I have been around to the message boards, and I have visited other blogs.... so it's not like I'm not still around... just haven't had a whole lot of time, or much to say for that matter... oh well... PEIInfo.com Meet and Greet on Sunday... as long as it's not too stormy, I'm there... I haven't been to a Meet and Greet in a couple of months... in fact, the last one I was at was in October... I like going to those little parties... it helps put a face to the name you've been talking to... some people may not like that, but I do.. I love meeting new people and making new friends... Anyway, its late, and, as far as I know, I have to work in the morning, so I"m gonna head out.... laters....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home