Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, December 09, 2004

Isn't it Neat??

Guess what?! My mom finally gave me a key to the house!! I know it's not a big deal, but it is to me.. last week, after coming home from a Christmas party, I had to call my mother with my cellphone in order for her to let me in the house.. I got to the door and it was locked... I thought this key was rather cool because.. well.. I'll just have to show you..... take a look... Isn't it cool???

4 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    wow...it is very cool. where did she get it done?

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    Stratford Home Hardware... my bro's key is Canadian flags... she said that there was a lot of different designs.. but those were the only two that really caught her eye..

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool! If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw those that the Key Man kiosk at our mall too. It's a great way to remember what key belongs to what.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Tyler.. I host my pictures on a separate server, then use html tags to post them... the picture of the key is actually hosted on a geocities site...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home