Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

God, I hate reporters

I was watching the news tonight, and I saw something that really pissed me off.. they were doing a report on the Dawson College shooting, more specifically, the funerals of the shooter and the girl (sorry, but I can't remember their names, and I"m just too lazy to look them up.. *L*) in both cases, they mentioned that the family asked that the media not attend, yet, in both cases the media was there.. and we know his because they had shots of the coffins being taken out of the church.. I don't understand why the media couldn't have just abided by the families' wishes and just stayed away, for one friggin day... let the families' mourn their dead.. that's all they asked for.. but they were there, probably with zoon lenses on their cameras so that they could get some good clear closeup shots... It just seems so disrepectful to me for the media to show up, even when they are asked not to.. do these people have no moral boundaries?? I mean, geez.. I remember a little more than 4 years ago, telling an ATV reporter that if he didn't leave us alone, I was going to break his camera... he told me that he'd have me charged.. I told him I didn't care.. since we had asked him to leave several times... unfortunately, as was the case both here and in Montreal today, there's always someone who wants to get their mug on tv.. so they talk to the media that's there.. even when actual family members just wish they would go away... and that's why I don't like reporters... they will never redeem themselves to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home