Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the Quest Continues..

Hi all.. I don't know if any of you have been following my Quest to Meet Stephen Colbert, but it's been on for a week now, and I've gotten no progress.. I sent and email to Comedy Central, just asking how I would go about sending some fan mail.. I got nothing back.. not even an automated reply saying that my message had been received.. nothing.. I'm not impressed.. byt I will press on... as I have laid aside my original life's ambition, to play Plinko on The Price Is Right, and have set my sites on going to a taping of the Colbert Report... I have a feeling, though, that same as my ambition to play Plinko never materialized, that netiher will this... anyone know what else I could do to get Stephen Colbert's attention, besides spamming the heck out of the official fan board, which I don't really want to do, btw.... I'm at a loss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home