Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, August 11, 2006

My New Love

Hey all.. I know it's been a while since I've posted.. but there is a reason for that... I've had to move again.. away from my perfect place.. well.. I guess it wasn't so perfect.. it was also kind of expensive.. more than I thought it would be... plus, it had ants... so I've moved back to my Mom's house in Stratford.. I suppose it wont't kill me.. and I might be able to save up enough money now for a downpayment on a house.. but not right away.. maybe in a year or so...
I've also discovered in the last month or so, and new love.. no, I haven't found myself a new friend, it's actually a tv show, called the Colbert Report.. it's a spinoff to the Daily Show, and I actually watch both.. but there is also a type of companion to the Colbert Report, is a site called ColbertNation.com.. It has many things on it, stuff about the show and it's host, Stephen Colbert, and a message board.. I've found myeelf at that message board a lot lately.. more than I probably should be... but it has brought new light to my life.. and gives me a reason to get up in the morning.. especially since the show reruns at 10am on the Comedy Network...
On his show, Stephen has what is known as the On Notice board.. the people or things on this board have a set amount of time to come on the show and redeem themselves.. if they don't, then they become dead to him, and they no longer exist.. I have done up my own On Notice list, on a On Notice list generator, and I wish to show it to you..


Please, don't ask why I put some of them on there, because some of them, I just don't remember why.. I just did it... I've also decided not to have a Dead to Me list.. because the people on my On Notice board don't have a way of redeeming themselves..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home