Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Accidents, who needs 'em?

Well, we had an exciting day yesterday... Bro went to get the kids, and on his way down Queen Street to pick up their mom from work, some woman backed out in front of him.. he didn't have time to stop, and he hit her.. wrote the car off.. hurt his shoulder.. but his concern was for the kids.. they're ok, btw.. the cop who showed up said that Bro was completely in the right, and it wasn't his fault, but the girl is saying different.. saying it's his fault.. and Bro wasn't speeding.. cuz his airbag didn't deploy.. It's just been a stressful couple of days... we're housebound with no car, which makes it 10 times worse.. there's no escape... I stayed in bed most of the day to avoid the drama... stayed in my little fantasy world.. where Stephen Colbert comes in and steals me away from the whole deal.. but that's a story for another blog.. maybe... and no, I'm not crazy.. *L*

Oh, in other news, last Saturday, one of my girls had a baby boy.. his name, Alexander James... haven't seen him yet, as I haven't been able to get over there.. and have to put off the visit now till we get a car... but oh well.. just have to add this one to my long list of adopted nieces and nephews... I figure I now have 4 nieces and 6 nephews, with one on the way... none of them related to me biologically..

Well, that's enough of my rambling for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home