Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Christmas Wish List 2005

Dear Santa,

What a year we've had. 2005 was pretty good for a change. I think that the world has made some progress over the last year, but there's still much more that we could do to make this planet a better place. So, Santa, this is my Christmas Wish List for the world for 2005.


1. I wish for the exploitation of children, for both sexual and monetary reasons, both here and in other countries, to become a thing of the past.


2. I wish for the terrorists of the world to be touched by the light of their God, and realize that what they are doing is wrong so that the many troops and peacekeepers from Canada, the US, the UK, and other countries can finally go home and be with their families.


3. I wish that no child will ever have to go to bed hungry again.


4. I wish for those who must live on the streets to finally have a warm, loving home to go home to.


5. I wish for Industry and Big Business around the world to realize that we only have one planet, and we must do more to preserve it for future generations.


This Christmas season, I pray for the people of Southeast Asia, who are still rebuilding their lives a year after the tsunami destroyed everything they knew. I also pray for the still displaced people who lost their homes in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida to hurricanes this year.

Personally, I don't ask for much, just the good health and prosperity of my family and friends, strength to get through the hardships of life, and the wisdom to find the humour in those hardships, because no matter how hard things can get, if you can't laugh, especially at yourself, then life can just get too stressful, and nobody needs stress at any time of the year.


Have a Safe and Merry Christmas Everyone

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are wonderful wishes Riki, I hope they all come true too.

    I have a weird question. I was reading through old comments and came across one from you from last January. I know that was a long time ago, but you asked which Sobeys I work at and I never answered you! So here's my answer, I work at the Queen st. one as well. Who is your cousin and do they still work there?? What a small world!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home