Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another Cut Throat Update

Sorry I haven't been around to keep things going... I've been sick again, and was in hospital for 5 days.. I missed a lot of what was going on too, but I think I've gotten myself caught up again..
Cut Throat Island... Challenge Six, Christmas Gifting... I've done this one before.. and had fun with it... going to ebay and trying to find the perfect gift for someone.. I was going to do this one and post it here, but well.. you know how that goes... the Knights won this one with the Habs jersey they found.. it was a practice jersey, and not a game jersey, but it was still better than Minagoo's Human Bean figurine....
In Challenge Seven, the teams were dissolved... and the challenge was to write a history of the world in 200 words, no more, no less... I liked Paella's.. it rhymed.. immunity in this round was given to everyone who submitted and entry... there were 3 who did not.. Whiner, Designchick, and Darmiccah... although, I haven't seen anything from Darmiccah since the game began... I don't know if this person is even playing the game.. Well, by Tuesday, we will know which of the 3 will be cut.. hopefully the players will be fairly smart and vote out the player that says nothing...
There is talk of a break until after Christmas... the decision hasn't been made on that yet either... will let you know...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwww shucks - thanks for the kudos on my (cough) rhyming ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home