Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Blog

Since I haven't posted here in over a year, I figure this blog is pretty much done. So, I'm going to close this one, but leave it here for posterity, even if my pictures are gone. THANKS FOR NOTHING, EASTLINK!!

Anyway, about a month ago, I started a new blog on tumblr. It was meant to show my transition from hemodialysis back to peritoneal dialysis, but that transition didn't happen. Even though it is mostly kidney related, it is an anything blog, like this one.

come find me at rikionpd.tumblr.com and follow me, if you have your own tumblr blog. If you wish, you can also follow me on Twitter, @rikimae

Thanks for reading,
Riki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home